• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 cent
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Thats a vise job. People take coins and press them together with a vise transferring the design from one coin onto the other. Just damage and not an error. 

This is clearly a "vice job" where someone squeezed a quarter against a 2018-D cent. If a struck cent had been overstruck by quarter dies at the mint, for one thing, the quarter image would be "positive" and raised, not "negative" and incuse.  There are other things about it that are just wrong.

Where do you find all of these altered coins? I hope you're not making them yourself.

On 7/25/2023 at 1:47 AM, Mike Meenderink said:

I think its ugly and you wasted your time pressing it with a quarter. Try again. It's not bad enough. You can do worse. PS: Wash your dirty hands.

No body u 

On 7/24/2023 at 12:28 PM, Sandon said:

This is clearly a "vice job" where someone squeezed a quarter against a 2018-D cent. If a struck cent had been overstruck by quarter dies at the mint, for one thing, the quarter image would be "positive" and raised, not "negative" and incuse.  There are other things about it that are just wrong.

Where do you find all of these altered coins? I hope you're not making them yourself.

I don't know that y I sent it in so don't be saying nothing if u don't know 

On 9/29/2023 at 5:37 PM, Dang vang said:

U know what dum u better watch what u say or u say off I u found these god dam coin I don't know that y I sent it in buddy so u better back the off 

Dang vang sweet....uh, never mind.