• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin not registered
1 1

11 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2023 at 4:55 AM, Sandeep jain said:

How can a coin be registered under NGC

OK the short version ....On the top left of the page is the NGC listings go to NGC Registry pick one or more category's for your type of set. then click add a coin. Only NGC and PCGS numbers can be added.   

Edited by J P M

On 6/11/2023 at 3:48 PM, J P M said:

OK the short version ....On the top left of the page is the NGC listings go to NGC Registry pick one or more category's for your type of set. then click add a coin. Only NGC and PCGS numbers can be added.   

On 6/11/2023 at 5:00 PM, RWB said:

Take a coin to the Post Office and send it to yourself via Registered Mail.

When it arrives, put it on a table (or some secure place like the cat's poop box).

Print the letters N G C on a piece of paper, and place the paper on top of the Registered envelope.

You now have "a coin registered under NGC."

:)

Where do you come up with this stuff 😂 ha ! 

On 6/11/2023 at 5:36 PM, Jason Abshier said:

Where do you come up with this stuff 😂 ha ! 

Alternative interpretations of conventional reality. Every system is constrained by its components.

It's practice for thinking of new ways to connect ideas or physical concepts. Also, for exploring behind and within the superficial structures of perception. A simple example: The best structure for a space ship might consist of a glass (silicon oxide and protein) lattice. Mass would be a tiny fraction of other materials since most of the structure is "empty." Rigidity is better than any known alloy, and flexibility allows alter-and-return geometry without damaging the space ship.

On 6/12/2023 at 2:30 AM, RWB said:

Take a coin to the Post Office and send it to yourself via Registered Mail.

When it arrives, put it on a table (or some secure place like the cat's poop box).

Print the letters N G C on a piece of paper, and place the paper on top of the Registered envelope.

You now have "a coin registered under NGC."

:)

Very funny, then send ur coins to me I will revister them as NGC

On 6/12/2023 at 4:26 AM, Sandeep jain said:

Haha very funny, do you think you are an expert in coining, do not underestimate anyone in life.

No sir ,  I’m just a humble collector that been at it for 30 years I’m far far far from expert probably never ever will be an expert… I’m always learning and researching and reading as much as I can on US and World numismatic (I mostly focus on German numismatic and Exonumia now a days not so much US coinage)