• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PWCC Market
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I have received some E-mails showing NGC coins up for auction. I thought I would ask for others thoughts or experiences on this site.

Thanks , JPM 

On 5/21/2023 at 2:27 PM, Coinbuf said:

I have received some marketing emails as well, however I have not looked at or done any business with this firm.

I read some reviews that were not very promising. Like anything you get good and bad I guess.

I received the emails about this (and still am). I looked into it, but I didn't see any advantage to buying anything there that I couldn't find on eBay and probably for less. I would like to say I found the whole thing to be "marketing gimmicky".

Try to pronounce "PWCC Market" as if "PWCC" were a word. Yeahhhhhh.

FYI - for those who may not have heard...

PWCC has been in business for quite a few years; however, they were recently acquired by a large company called Fanatics.  So, they have a reputation (this could be good or bad, depending on who you ask) that might not match the current company's way of doing things.  The founder of PWCC stayed on briefly after the change in ownership; however, he is gone now.  They parted ways earlier this month, I believe.

To make a long story short, I'm treating PWCC as though they were a new company.