• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone else want to share a cool, old album that you are actively working? Here's mine....
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2023 at 8:26 AM, EarlyUS.com said:

The album had a fair number of common, problem-free examples when I bought it and I've since added about an equal number.  And I am not the least bit apprehensive about including keys, even in if they have to be cracked out.  Enjoy!

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

EarlyUS.com, I just looked closer and realized your one is 1909 - 1929 and mine is 1950-D and up. So they aren’t the same. Most likely there is another one that has the rest of the dates in between.

The only old album I have is a Merc dime LOC album that I have been slowly filling with F/VF coins.   I doubt that I will ever bother with the 16-d as I have no interest in spending the funds to buy another.

MercA.jpg

MercA1.jpg

MercA2.jpg

MercA3.jpg

Here’s my circulated Washington Quarter album. I just got 2 more Wayte Raymond boards to continue it for later dates and divided it up into 2 Wayte Raymond binders. So now I’ll have to sort through my raw quarters and see how many holes I can fill 🌞

IMG_8847.jpeg

Edited by Mr_Spud