• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boyd’s Batteries Collection plus links to more info
2 2

10 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2023 at 1:51 PM, Annysey said:

Back in the late 1800s and early 1900s, people may have been mesmerized by galvanic reactions, but come on)) it's not the same already... We've got the internet and TV bombarding us with ads about the so-called "medical benefits" of wearing galvanic and magnetic bracelets, with no solid scientific evidence.
So let's not get carried away with these pseudo-scientific phenomena. I mean let us stick to the facts and leave the galvanic and magnetic bracelets for those who want to believe in such things.(shrug)

...i thought parens usually came in pairs...must have lost their polarity (shrug)....

I am not qualified to appraise spam, per se, but I would be curious to know if copper bracelets fall under the broad umbrella of quackery like the explosive growth of CBD Gummies all of which contain microprinted disclaimers baldly stating none have an FDA endorsement and no representation is made as to their medical benefits.