• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1878 8 TF possible Vam die Crack DDR ?
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Did you check VAM world to see if this is a match for a known VAM?   There are a bunch of VAM's for this date so I'll let you do the work to identify the VAM.   Unfortunately the coin is ruined as it has been harshly cleaned.

Thanks for your assessment of the coin condition  but the day I listen to someone opinion about my coin I didn’t clean  is the day I will stop posting never listen to these so call opinionated people because they will devalue your coin as soon as you post it also I been through this before I had to show all the details to prove they was wrong so with that say if you not a grader for NGC or Other company you opinion don’t mean nothing it’s a opinion with no validity  thanks once again 

Edited by bobbyboshay

On 4/30/2023 at 1:46 PM, bobbyboshay said:

Thanks for your assessment of the coin condition  but the day I listen to someone opinion about my coin I didn’t clean  is the day I will stop posting never listen to these so opinionated people because the will devalue your coin as soon as you post it also I been through this before I had to show all the details to prove they was wrong so with that say if you not a grader for NGC or Other company you opinion don’t mean nothing it’s a opinion with no validity  thanks once again 

:censored: YOUR REPLY DOESN'T WARRANT AN OPINION OR A REPLY.

thmonkey.gif.76fb051d0176ffab53dcd6dadb87014a.gif

After that reply to Coinbuf, who is right on the money and just trying to be helpful, I can't imagine why anyone here would even look at a coin you post.

[Another one for my Ignore List]

Edited by EagleRJO

On 4/30/2023 at 2:46 PM, bobbyboshay said:

Thanks for your assessment of the coin condition  but the day I listen to someone opinion about my coin I didn’t clean  is the day I will stop posting never listen to these so call opinionated people because they will devalue your coin as soon as you post it also I been through this before I had to show all the details to prove they was wrong so with that say if you not a grader for NGC or Other company you opinion don’t mean nothing it’s a opinion with no validity  thanks once again 

Wow Bob that was very rude. Coinbuf gave you a honest answer to your question and also wanted you to know that the coin has been rather extremely cleaned. He did not say that you did it only that it has been. 

On 4/30/2023 at 11:46 AM, bobbyboshay said:

So you are too lazy to do your own research, show up here for free help and then blast anyone who replies.  :roflmao:  Well here is the good news, I'll be placing you on ignore from now on so you will not have to be bothered to receive any help from me in the future.    If you are as nasty to others in person as you are to people on this forum you are in for a very lonely and miserable life.

I wasn’t  blasting I was doing the same thing that you were doing giving my opinion so others in this forum won’t be disappointed based on opinions I hope you do just what you said because it’s your kind who never give any positive advice always negative comments as if you’re a certified professional grader  i  Respectfully like opinions but those who come here to always devalue someone hope and dream of a  coin hunt your opinion or research is not needed here with your kind always be negative and disrespectful and not helpful at all  JPM  I’m not saying he wasn’t stating i clean the coin I was saying how would he know without the coin in his position  and if it’s was NCS clean coins and they still have some value to it so with that said I’m was letting people in the forum know until the coin is graded no one really knows nothing about a coin in a picture  and the only opinions that count is when it graded not some opinionated persons acting like they know it’s all and don’t know nothing 

Edited by bobbyboshay

So what he said and other are not offensive I post on other’s site and opinion are mostly in judgments of the coin not about its looks like it worth nothing what does value has to do with the coin it was  a ? About the possibility not about it was clean and being worthless and go do your own homework. Disrespectful to who   If I’m disrespectful so is everyone else’s who got something to say with negative comments    He stated you lazy go do your own research that’s was not the question and being spot on about he’s opinion only thing he’s spot on is the coin is a vam or not the others comment is not necessary 

Edited by bobbyboshay