• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i have a 2022 double should i have it graded???

8 posts in this topic

Much more information needed.  First, what do you mean by a 2022 double?  I assume it is a coin, but what denomination?  Are you saying it has doubling on it?  If so, bear in mind that there are several different types of doubling, the vast majority of which add no value to the coin. Next thing would be to figure out what kind of doubling it is.

Edited by l.cutler

@l.cutler I think its someone goofing off in this post not a real question “to new to know better” . Lol  … You know how the newbies sounds sometimes on here no matter how much information and knowledge  you give them … they already watched 1 or 2 of YouTube videos on coins within the first 2 minutes of the video they reach “pro level” coin collector they figured it all out nobody else can tell them wrong 

In the absence of a photo, or of any pertinent question about what is double, there is nothing here.

I am going to follow RWB.....

Double bubble, double on a pitch, double down, double twos, double double (basketball), double play, double duty, double time, double deuce, an old fashioned with double Makers Mark....

Edited by powermad5000