• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherry Pickers Post
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I have been thinking of breaking up my proof sets and spending them as well. ;)

There are quite a few San Fran parks quarters business strike (2012) -- PL out there. I just sold around 20 to a guy at face. He wanted them.

Edited by Six Mile Rick

On 12/27/2022 at 7:17 PM, Six Mile Rick said:

I have been thinking of breaking up my proof sets and spending them as well. ;)

There are quite a few San Fran parks quarters business strike (2012) -- PL out there. I just sold around 20 to a guy at face. He wanted them.

I would think you may be able to make some money having a store front Rick ? Even $5 would be something most would pay rather than breaking them up for face value. I like the older sets that had the plastic display case. Not so much the new ones just in the slab. 

Us Proof sets.jpg

Edited by J P M

JP,

I am a carpenter -- remodels and house builds. I do well with the business and just don't have the time to run a coin store or site.

I do enjoy hanging around here once in a while to read some of the posts.

If you want some proof sets I have a large stash just sitting here in a big cabinet. 

Rick

On 12/28/2022 at 10:03 PM, Six Mile Rick said:

JP,

I am a carpenter -- remodels and house builds. I do well with the business and just don't have the time to run a coin store or site.

I do enjoy hanging around here once in a while to read some of the posts.

If you want some proof sets I have a large stash just sitting here in a big cabinet. 

Rick

Oh sorry Rick, I must of confused you with someone else. I spent many a year as a GC myself ..I am all set with mint sets.. LoL.. but thanks