• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Inventory
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2022 at 7:31 PM, J P M said:

No bargains here I agree Bill. Like I said I bought some graded coins from him and a few ungraded nickels . I was always able to get a good deal below 1/2 price .  I am not sure if the wife will give the same deals. But I still like the fact that she is at least bringing in some of the inventory to look at. I am sure she will sell some of it for the full price or close to it. I wish her luck. 

I'm surprised....unless she is well-off and doesn't need the $$$, I would think she'd be looking to get rid of the coins ASAP....unless she wants to keep working in the store because it keeps her occupied.  Guess it would depend on her age.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:12 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I'm surprised....unless she is well-off and doesn't need the $$$, I would think she'd be looking to get rid of the coins ASAP....unless she wants to keep working in the store because it keeps her occupied.  Guess it would depend on her age.

This collector had so many coins, like rooms full. I have been told that she most likely will be ok weather she sells or not.