• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your 5 cent pieces.
2 2

934 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2024 at 6:20 PM, J P M said:

Everyone always says buy the coin not the holder. Well, this is one that I like the holder also.

1952 MS 66 +.jpg

1952 MS 66 Reverse.jpg

rantrant    I should like to go on record as stating I do not accept simplistic slogans. In fact, I quietly reject them.  They do not address a situation not of my making. One beloved member crows never will he become a slave to any plastic. That's easy for him to say. In his area of specialization, he can mix and match. I cannot.  Federal Law (or perhaps TPGS guidelines) forbid the display of encapsulated World Gold coins from two or more TPGSs in any one Set Registry.  Buying RAW is risky. Cross-dressing is RISKY. I do what I have done because I have NO choice.  I am an indentured servant. When I've got my time in, I will, hopefully, be released from my duties, responsibilities and obligations.  @The Neophyte Numismatist has indicated, quite accurately perhaps, that my departure will be a glorious day. It is an epitaph I regretfully must accept.

Note to the OP -- Moderation and the membership at large:  If the coin I ordered from France using unorthodox means miraculously arrives, I give you my solemn word I shall maintain a profile so low, it shall not register on any drug test much less any Forum.  :hi:

On 8/19/2024 at 8:19 PM, rrantique said:

PICA0006-Copy(4).thumb.jpg.849b5ba3a190aa87efba4fa8028fb49c.jpg

PICA0008 - Copy (2).jpg

PICA0007 - Copy (2).jpg

PICA0001 - Copy (4).jpg

PICA0000 - Copy (5).jpg

🐓  :  But they're hazy...

Q.A.:  You're missing the bigger picture. It's rrantique! Like him!!!  :roflmao:

On 8/21/2024 at 4:58 PM, Lem E said:

DSC_3520.thumb.jpeg.224000acc943a115c32fe922a28e89de.jpegDSC_3521.thumb.jpeg.6a06e1da12825ed2f0a17cd4034cd325.jpeg

Images by Crazyhounddog

Another "woodie," I presume. I have never seen one of those.  You guys make a great team!  (thumbsu

On 8/21/2024 at 7:36 PM, Henri Charriere said:

Another "woodie," I presume. I have never seen one of those.  You guys make a great team!  (thumbsu

Similar look I suppose. Not sure if that term is exclusive to copper coins or what.

On 8/19/2024 at 8:22 PM, Henri Charriere said:

🐓  :  But they're hazy...

Q.A.:  You're missing the bigger picture. It's rrantique! Like him!!!  :roflmao:

I know Ricky ,  kinda like my old eye sight:baiting: