• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smelly feet lovers, read this! You know you luv smelly feet if you click this link
5 5

635 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2022 at 8:49 AM, Quintus Arrius said:

You just hadda say that! What about your credibility now? Pffft!  :roflmao:

I said from day one, all finds are circulation from that day, unless otherwise noted. Consider yourselves noted. And if i were really worried about my credibility, i think I'd be elsewhere. 

On 9/13/2022 at 8:56 AM, Quintus Arrius said:

You've made an admirable use of our host's band-width... 544 posts spread over 19 pp.  Looks like you're a contender!  

I guess I'm off the hook for dominating the RWB Saints DE Thread !!  xD

On a more serious note, I do wish more newcomers and already-registered veterans were inquiring here and contributing on the more established threads in the US COINS section.  I hope they are not "afraid" to post -- I am sure many are beginners with limited knowledge, as was I only 5-10 years ago.  

Thought there'd be more posts on the older Morgan, Saint, and gold coin threads in that section.  Hopefully, it comes.

On 9/13/2022 at 8:56 AM, Quintus Arrius said:

You've made an admirable use of our host's band-width... 544 posts spread over 19 pp.  Looks like you're a contender!  :golfclap:

By the way, nice thing about all those posts, while yes, I'm a pontificator, there is a coin in almost every post, compared to all these other big mouths who post nothing but words words words. Boring. 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:20 AM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I guess I'm off the hook for dominating the RWB Saints DE Thread !!  xD

On a more serious note, I do wish more newcomers and already-registered veterans were inquiring here and contributing on the more established threads in the US COINS section.  I hope they are not "afraid" to post -- I am sure many are beginners with limited knowledge, as was I only 5-10 years ago.  

Thought there'd be more posts on the older Morgan, Saint, and gold coin threads in that section.  Hopefully, it comes.

To be honest, i am dominating my own thread, so who cares? And did most of your posts there contain pics? Or just comments. Because most of mine contain pics of brand new coins, five, six, sometimes seven days a week. Let's see anyone else here try that little trick. And oh yes, I've been doing it for almost 2 years straight. Except for my ban. I'm not trying to be an a hole, just pointing out that there will literally never be a comparison. Thank you. 

And if anyone took a cursory glance at the threads before posting, of course they aren't going to contribute. There are only a few nurturers here. I can count them on two hands. The rest butt in with demeaning comments. Why bother? I'm trying to change things, make things more beginner friendly, like me. But it's being met with great resistance. Change is scary. Oh well. I like you though, I'm not talking about you. Don't worry. 

On 9/13/2022 at 12:10 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

Thank you, although I'm not sure of which "market" you speak. 

The "market" is your fan base here which is limitless and notoriously difficult to quantify.  :makepoint:

On 9/13/2022 at 12:36 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

Oh no, not again. I wish this guy would go away already. 

20220913_104636.thumb.jpg.c6365bbf950a8af54c3f0094ee747938.jpg20220913_104647.thumb.jpg.cafd735ea2224a4d1c5aca82b4727bea.jpg

Parking lot. Too bad not an Arabian parking lot. 

Aruba is but a small island nation off the northern coast of South America.

On 9/13/2022 at 10:20 AM, GoldFinger1969 said:

Your wish came true. RWB has posted a new 1922[?] Saint variety in a separate post.

I saw this and thought 1951D, i probably have a bunch of those in a ziplok baggie somewhere. 

20220913_104807.thumb.jpg.689f9fd8cae8075452312451c47a2e9e.jpg20220913_104758.thumb.jpg.14105b2b9fa06447fc34e16b7a4107bd.jpg

then i got a closer look, that's an S! My book has very few of those! I ran by the bank to get into the safety depository box to get my littleton out, i don't trust my collection to just anyone, and wouldn't you know it, there was already one in there! A double! 

Happy Tuesday, everyone

On 8/5/2022 at 8:52 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

@Quintus Arrius, I'm trying to get ahead of a possible issue, so I'm apologizing in advance, just in case I offended anyone with the "bearded lady" comment. I didn't mean to offend, any ladies, bearded people, people not sure if they're bearded, or ladies, people who can't grow beards, women who want to grow beards, and the entire population, in general. For everything. I apologize for everything to everyone. Whew. Thanks for hanging in there with me, on that one. 

@Quintus Arrius this was before i even knew you had a beard lol

On 9/13/2022 at 12:45 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

So what's Arabia then? 

On 9/13/2022 at 1:21 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

@Quintus Arrius this was before i even knew you had a beard lol

It is a shadow of what it once was: one meter long.

On 9/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Arabia is Saudi Arabia, on the other side of the world.

I will be your knight, in shining armor. Riding across the desert, on a fine Arab charger. 

Know what that's from?

You will be mine, you will be mine all mine. You will be mine you will be mine all mine. 

Stones 

Probably their best song. I know I'll get a lot of flack for that, but it's true. Their other stuff basically sucks. 

All that Arabia talk got me thinking about fine Arab chargers.

@Quintus Arrius i like how they're pleading to your what? The hidden numismatic mind that i somehow have bewitched and possessed? Please! You used to post good stuff! Don't fall under @CoinJockey73's fun spell, and start doing fun stuff, because who wants to be involved in fun stuff, when you can be involved with a bunch of stuffed shirts? What? Wait a sec. I don't want to be involved with a bunch of stuffed shirts. Oh, i see now! 

For all those concerned, these are not "cull box" finds. I didn't even know what that was, i had to look it up. The new people here, who weren't cool enough, or friendly enough to make it over on CT, may doubt my daily "finds", but go on over to CT, 170+ pages of daily "cull box" finds? Two years straight of "cull box" finds? The accuser is obviously stymied by my finds and is super jealous because he has to buy in on registry sets, rather than have his own, so i don't blame him for being hurt, and confused. But these aren't "cull box" finds. His desperation is really sad. And embarrassing for him. I'd say his family too, but this guy obviously isn't married, and has never made love to anyone, so...

Edited by CoinJockey73

On 9/13/2022 at 11:45 AM, CoinJockey73 said:

So what's Arabia then? 

A region. It’s no particular nation.