• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting commemorative
2 2

9 posts in this topic

I have since learned that there were supposed to have been two Benjamin Franklin tercentenary coins minted in 2006. This is the Founding Father coin 136,238 minted, and the Scientist coin with 137,000 minted. This coin is the only one of two that has his engraved signature, and as far as my research goes, the only coin with an engraved signature. Please correct me if I am wrong. This is the second coin which now, of course I HAVE To own

07B1184E-7F15-415C-B461-2E5AE4D457DF.jpeg

854A6E2F-CFBB-4AC1-ABA7-2A98BC138561.jpeg

I'm pretty sure the signature was on every comm of that type. All my coins are in storage but pretty sure I have both of them also. Still in OGP tho'.

Wow, that is a doozy for sure. I like the one you have better than the 2nd one though. With his reputation a whip was my 1st thought when I saw the kite string. Lol! 

(Gawd I hope none of you are offended. Now that I've reread it my statement had nothing to do with slavery either).

Heck, should I just delete the whole thing? Smh