• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Fathers Day
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Happy fathers day to all the Dad's out there! :golfclap:

Ran into mine at 7:30 this morning at Walmart. :whatthe: Mom is out of town this weekend and Dad was sneaking out picking up an ice cream cake, his favorite which Mom won't let him have. lol I told him I got it, and to pick out whatever he want's for grilling today and to drink while we're cooking. (thumbsu

Happy Father's Day to all the proud papas out there!  @J P Mashoke, I love that you are traveling the country in search of nickels.  I am envious of your accommodations (we camp in a tent).  We are having a blue crab feast, and playing some outdoor games today (football and frisbee golf).  I am excited for all the little things my kids have planned.  I hope everyone has a great day and soaks up the time with the kids.

On 6/19/2022 at 10:28 AM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Happy Father's Day to all the proud papas out there!  @J P Mashoke, I love that you are traveling the country in search of nickels.  I am envious of your accommodations (we camp in a tent).  We are having a blue crab feast, and playing some outdoor games today (football and frisbee golf).  I am excited for all the little things my kids have planned.  I hope everyone has a great day and soaks up the time with the kids.

This time we are at a campground near my home. We wont be on the Big Road trip until the end of October . For the summer we camp around home there are many nice places in this area. Oh and Neo, for the first 30 years of our marriage we also camped in tents. (thumbsu 

Edited by J P Mashoke

Happy fathers day. My old lady and kids got me a singing card with a bass on it. lol. Also had a dinner at the inlaws. Old lady took me Saturday out to eat Chinese. Then other than that I worked on our junky vechicle all day yesterday. I thought about my dad all day also. Sure am missing him. Wish we coulda spent more time together before he passed. 

This is a wonderful holiday, and it's great that you did everything to make your father feel happy. Moreover, its entertainment is a great way to relax and spend time comfortably with your family. You can put together a kit for him as a gift, which will be useful to him during camping if it gives him pleasure. In this set, you can collect everything you need for outdoor trips. For example, a first aid kit, sets of knives, perhaps an ax, a flask, a cooler bag, and waterproof flashlights. For myself, I update my kit here https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV, maybe it will come in handy for you too. And how many years has your father been going out into nature? Surely he has a lot of advice on how best to prepare for the trip.

Edited by Urbantropp