• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misstruck 1994 Quarter
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Oooo, nice broadstrike! Not sure if it's worth having graded, not and error collector, but from what I've seen on ebay I'd say probably not. I'm a little concerned by how well struck this seems to be, and how I'm not seeing any stretching or fading of the details at the edge of the planchet. Assuming this is real, it's about as good as it gets for a broadstruck coin, near full date excellent strike, etc.. (thumbsu

hey that is a nice looking quarter...  you can check here  https://www.minterrornews.com/priceguide.html   i think it may be worth about $75   shes a cool coin i would send it in just because.  i know it breaks my motto of not sending anything that isnt worth over $200 but this is a special error.

If you are planning to hold onto it long term, I wouldn’t have it graded. OTOH, if selling is an intermediate term possibility, I might put it in a “to be sent in” box. I never send in a single coin. The fixed costs eat you alive.