• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First 2022 quarters found in change today
1 1

11 posts in this topic

It's been so long since I got change from a purchase, that's I'm not sure what to do with it.... It'll take time to get accustomed to the new portrait.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

We had rolls of them inhouse for bulk grading, and I believe the new portrait came out well.

When I went to examine the initial photo, it appeared to me those to the left looked like the Indian Head nickel. Only facing the other way. 

Edited by Dave1384

On 2/17/2022 at 10:39 PM, Coinbuf said:

I found my first two quarters with the new obverse design today.   I was not a fan of the mint photos and I can say I'm equally less than impressed after seeing this in hand.

Also found another W quarter too, this is the 9th or 10th American Memorial W quarter I've found so far.

20220217_153821.jpg

Congrats on the W quarter.  Ive not found any new ones yet but just looking at the design I like the old alot better. I can see why Flannagan's was chosen over Fraser's.  Not a big fan of it. Just my opinion I think it looks hideous.  I think before they used it they should have used a new design altogether. There are some amazing artist out there today who could have made a more beautiful design. 

Thanks for the picture. I want to see them, I can't find any yet. I hope in the future I will find one. I was searching for this https://fitmymoney.com/2500-loan/ site online because I want to take a loan and it is my first time taking a loan. I don't know much about loan and I was searching for the help online. While searching, I am so happy I have found your post and had a chance to see the picture of first 2022 quarters.

Edited by Anthony Morales

On 3/21/2022 at 6:08 PM, J P Mashoke said:

There should be a new design coming out soon, Dr Sally Ride is the next lady. It looks a little better.

The Sally Ride quarters went into the banking system yesterday.