• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2016 d

7 posts in this topic

Can't see any hub doubling in those pics.  You need to show evidence of split serifs/notching, and thickening.  Non value added mechanical doubling is much more common.

Here are comprehensive listings if true doubled dies.  Look to find an EXACT match

Www.doubleddie.com

Www.varietyvista.com

Hello Jovany,

I do not speak Spanish, so I apologize for not being able to respond to you in Spanish.  However, I'm with Hoopster.....your coin shows mechanical or machine doubling.  Doubling of this type is extremely common and does not add any value or collectability to a coin.

On 2/1/2022 at 6:53 PM, Mohawk said:

Hello Jovany,

I do not speak Spanish, so I apologize for not being able to respond to you in Spanish.  However, I'm with Hoopster.....your coin shows mechanical or machine doubling.  Doubling of this type is extremely common and does not add any value or collectability to a coin.

Don’t worry. I got this. I took one year of Spanish in 7th grade from an Italian lady in a trailer as my classroom in rural Alabama. Almost as good as staying in a holiday inn express.

Mechanical-o double-o