• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1958-D nickel RPM
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I'm not sure but thought I would ask. Don't know if it's the grain around the MM or if this is a true rpm. I looked at the 58 rpm's on variety vista, but can't match it. Hmmm hm

20220111_163112.jpg

20220111_161434.jpg

20220111_161639.jpg

20220111_161722.jpg

Wow Hinkle that is a hard one to tell what it may be. It looks like the D took a good hit and messed up any evidence to reference by. A very nice close-up by the way

Hi Joe!! 
I'm with Woods...looks like an RPM-001 that took a hit on the mintmark at some point.

As always, I hope that this is of some help!

~Tom

On 1/11/2022 at 8:32 PM, Hinkle said:

Thanks guys , appreciate your help. 

No problem, Joe.  It's always a pleasure to give you a hand, my friend.

I will chose not to comment on this potential RPM.  The reason; I am batting 0 for 5 on Jefferson RPM's.....😞 I don't even think I could get onto a little league baseball team these days........

On 1/12/2022 at 11:03 AM, GBrad said:

I will chose not to comment on this potential RPM.  The reason; I am batting 0 for 5 on Jefferson RPM's.....😞 I don't even think I could get onto a little league baseball team these days........

I hear you, Greg.  I completely screwed up Hog's GTG with the Washington Quarter!! I wasn't even close!!!

On 1/12/2022 at 12:21 PM, Mohawk said:

I hear you, Greg.  I completely screwed up Hog's GTG with the Washington Quarter!! I wasn't even close!!!

I wasn't sure to Like...Thanks.... or Laugh at this post.....  So, I will give you all three!:nyah: 

On 1/12/2022 at 10:03 AM, GBrad said:

None of us get them all right that’s for sure. And this one is kind of a moot point “maybe” anyway with the damage.