• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How would you describe this error?

12 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2022 at 11:03 PM, Just Bob said:

Welcome to the forum.

I am not entirely sure what I am looking at in the first two pictures, because they are not very clear. I don't really understand what the Kennedy struck on the nickel planchet has to do with the rest of the post either. I do know, however, that the last two Kennedy half pictures are of a damaged coin that was created outside the mint.

I'm with Bob on all counts.  The first photos are so bad that they're of no use.  The last two photos are a heavily damaged coin with no value.

Welcome to the forum first of all.  I too am in agreement with the last two comments on this thread from @Just Bob and @Mohawk.  Looks like someone had too much time on their hands, had a good vice, a few extra coins, and created a conglomeration of what we are seeing in your pics.  No offense at all, just the fact of the matter that this (or these) are not mint errors.  

On 1/11/2022 at 11:00 PM, Coinbuf said:

Wow that would be perfect for my parking lot set!

Then you better grab it before SlickCoins comes back and nabs it out from under you!

On 1/11/2022 at 11:38 PM, Just Bob said:

Now, I have a question for the OP, if he comes back: what was the purpose of putting all of those tags at the top of the page?

Surely..... oh my.....please, no...... surely not...... this ain't 'him' is it????