• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congratulations to the 2021 NGC Registry Winners!
4 4

29 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 1/9/2022 at 1:20 AM, coinsarefun said:

Wow! I’m flattered that I was recognized for best custom sets. Thanks a lot NGC but I’m a girl:grin:

Our apologies! I have updated it in the chat board article and just edited the live announcement... We definitely appreciate having you as part of the NGC family, coinsarefun! ^^

Edited by Ali E.

On 1/10/2022 at 11:36 AM, Ali E. said:

Our apologies! I have updated it in the chat board article and am waiting to hear back if we can still edit the live announcement... We definitely appreciate having you as part of the NGC family, coinsarefun! ^^

Awesome!. Thanks so much. Truthfully an honest mistake as we don’t have enough women in numismatics.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:41 PM, Ali E. said:

Best in Category

And as always, the NGC Registry honors the #1 set in each category with an icon of recognition next to the set. Winners will also have an option to print a certificate of achievement through their My Account page.  ****Be sure to log in and check the box if you want your best-in-category certificates mailed to you! You have until February 1st to choose this option!****     :acclaim:

Edited 6 hours ago by Ali E.

Since I do not have a Registry "per se" mine is a custom set. I cannot find where I click to have it mailed to me.

It says I don't have any awards.

Thanks,

\

Stefanie

On 1/10/2022 at 6:44 PM, coinsarefun said:

Since I do not have a Registry "per se" mine is a custom set. I cannot find where I click to have it mailed to me.

It says I don't have any awards.

Thanks,

\

Stefanie

Do you have a mailing address listed on your account? If so they'll send the plaque there. The plaques for the major awards are mailed automatically to the address on your account. The certificates for categories are digital downloads or you request that they send printed ones. But those also automatically go to the address they have for your account. So do you know how to check your account information?

On 1/10/2022 at 7:58 PM, Revenant said:

Do you have a mailing address listed on your account? If so they'll send the plaque there. The plaques for the major awards are mailed automatically to the address on your account. The certificates for categories are digital downloads or you request that they send printed ones. But those also automatically go to the address they have for your account. So do you know how to check your account information?

Hi, Thanks,

I did as you said but it says nothing to download. Maybe as you say its a minor award so nothing to mail, email or download?

Yes, they have my email address on file. I've attached screenshots.....perhaps I was in the wrong place?

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.51.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.51.57 PM.png

On 1/11/2022 at 12:54 AM, coinsarefun said:

Hi, Thanks,

I did as you said but it says nothing to download. Maybe as you say its a minor award so nothing to mail, email or download?

Yes, they have my email address on file. I've attached screenshots.....perhaps I was in the wrong place?

I'd remove the screen shots showing your physical address. But if that address is up to date you'll get your plaque mailed there.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:51 AM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Stefanie. Certificates are awarded to those who earned "Best in category" (Basically, the set with the highest registry score) for a competitive set. Your plaque and free coin for your major award will be automatically mailed to you in the coming months. Also, as a major winner you will see a $500 credit on your account to be used toward grading fees in 2022! (It will be applied in the next few weeks) Congratulations! :acclaim:

p.s. I deleted your screen shot of your name and address for security sake. These boards are viewable by the general public.

Well, that’s what I get when I’m trying to do something while I’m sick…..lol. Thanks for deleating that.

btw, I sent in an order and usps said it was delivered about 3 weeks ago but nothing is showing up.

Maybe the money can be towards these? But the submission doesn’t show up yet.

when I called in they said they are running 3-4 weeks behind. 

Edited by coinsarefun

• Administrator
On 1/11/2022 at 7:26 PM, coinsarefun said:

Well, that’s what I get when I’m trying to do something while I’m sick…..lol. Thanks for deleating that.

btw, I sent in an order and usps said it was delivered about 3 weeks ago but nothing is showing up.

Maybe the money can be towards these? But the submission doesn’t show up yet.

when I called in they said they are running 3-4 weeks behind. 

Sorry to hear you are ill! Feel better soon!

You will need to contact Customer Service for all submission questions. That is not my area of expertise. I do know that they can't back-date a credit. The $500 credit will appear sometime this month. You may reach them at service@NGCcoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646.

I am very happy to be one of the major awards winners! I appreciate this recognition and very inspired to fill up more holes in my sets this year!

@Ali E., there appears to be a bug in set representation as only first 50 slots are show on the awards page: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/awards/195528/ maybe worth to hide empty slots and only display filled one OR add second page with all 93 or so slots in the set? 

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 1/12/2022 at 5:39 PM, SilverStag said:

I am very happy to be one of the major awards winners! I appreciate this recognition and very inspired to fill up more holes in my sets this year!

@Ali E., there appears to be a bug in set representation as only first 50 slots are show on the awards page: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/awards/195528/ maybe worth to hide empty slots and only display filled one OR add second page with all 93 or so slots in the set? 

Thank you!

Hello, SilverStag, and congratulations!

The awards announcement page is a screenshot of sorts. Someone can click on your actual set in the NGC Registry to view it in its entirety. 

On 1/14/2022 at 3:01 PM, coinsandmedals said:

Life has been hitting me pretty hard lately, so I have been MIA, but I wanted to stop in and congratulate all of the winners! There are some truly remarkable collections that won this year. 

Sorry to hear that. Hope it eases up soon. 

On 1/26/2022 at 3:27 PM, Coinbuf said:

And congrats to you sir, two best in category is a solid achievement.  :golfclap:

Depending on the category you pick it could be monumental - the Morgan dollars, the Lincoln pennies... Some of those... 😱