• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Vermont marsh billings state quarter errors

10 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2021 at 2:14 AM, Donnie65 said:

I have a state quarter with what I believe to have multiple errors on both sides, can someone tell me what you think

On 12/31/2021 at 4:40 AM, l.cutler said:

There appears to be staining but I am not seeing any errors.  Can you be more specific on what errors you are seeing?

On 12/31/2021 at 4:40 AM, l.cutler said:

There appears to be staining but I am not seeing any errors.  Can you be more specific on what errors you are seeing?

My phone camera is not doing it any justice.if you can zoom in without it getting fuzzy, mint mark is doubled and on the back right below the boys neck and even with his shirt sleeve, you can see what I believe is the word of and above  the date  the writing is a big error at the top those oblong spot you see are raised not just stained. And thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts I really appreciate it.im somewhat new to this hobbyScreenshot_20211230-153652.thumb.png.eadf971a0a262e0d95cc46aa12f0b6e2.png

IMG_20211230_154608814.thumb.jpg.d875389034934b83ad9367b65be2f3df.jpg

Welcome Donnie, all the guys are on the same page it is stained. I agree but keep looking ya never know what you will find out there. 

Spoiler

(thumbsu Have fun hunting

Hey thanks again for all your guys's output like I said I'm a newbie I'm learning as I go it's fun though it passes time and who knows hopefully I'll post something worth looking at LOL y'all have a Happy New Year's be careful and safe going home thanks Donnie