• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Submission or not ?

9 posts in this topic

I agree with Coinbuf. Its a fun way to show people my coins and i like looking at others. Its also an easy way for me to complete a full set. I can look and see what all ones I have and what grades. Can also see what ones I need. And can see pictures of them without having to dig them out of the safe each time. There is no way possible Id ever be able to compete with the players in the top spots but there is a few guys got around the same caliber set as I do and we keep jumping back and forth in front of each other. Kinda fun to still do that even though there is no way of winning. 

On 12/22/2021 at 9:03 PM, Mr.blister said:

The registry is an awesome, organizational tool! Not only for me but my heirs. 

For graded coins, yes. Less than 1% of my coins are graded. Yes, I mean that literally. I have a little over 200 graded coins, but my overall collection consists of well over 80,000-100,000 pieces. I have no idea of the exact count.

On 12/23/2021 at 12:33 AM, VKurtB said:

llection consists of well over 80,000-100,000 pieces. I

somone needs an intervention.......j/k  sounds familar.........hahahah  You goping to exhibit at FUN this year?   

No, I’m not exhibiting at F.U.N., but I am judging one class (Medals), taking the certification class for World Coins, and manning the ANA table, supposedly with my wife, but her recovery from surgery has been crummy. She caught non-COVID pneumonia in the hospital. So we’ll see if she comes along. 

When your wife gripes about how much your collection has “gotten out of hand”, you get holiday gifts like these from your in-laws. 
C0DB5655-9BBF-4659-A50F-BB5BDA667E38.thumb.jpeg.53bac6a0b5a1395ae0323d864c80f772.jpeg

The ten 2x2 boxes, not the cat.  The cat is delivering HER presents soon - she’s “preggers”. She found some local “young stuff” to cavort with in the crawl space. 

I’m also bringing 2-4 forms to NGC at FUN for coins to be graded. 

Edited by VKurtB