• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No new discovery. Nevermind.
1 1

55 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 10:53 PM, GBrad said:

Good grief!!!! How many of these do you have!!!!

Old LemE has the most impressive collection of these Jeffersons ive ever seen. You outta check out his registery set. What is it ranked now LemE?  Havent seen it in a while but ive viewed it a few times in the past. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:58 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Old LemE has the most impressive collection of these Jeffersons ive ever seen. You outta check out his registery set. What is it ranked now LemE?  Havent seen it in a while but ive viewed it a few times in the past. 

Thanks brother. I have been knocked down a few pegs here recently. A guy/gal came in and unloaded a crazy set. Took the #1 spot with room to go up. Some super high grade stuff. I mean we are talking 43/2 in a 67-5FS type stuff. 68-5FS coins. Hardcore.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:02 PM, GBrad said:

Excellent (Beyond Excellent) collection Lem E!!! 

Thank you sir. I’m hoping to have all my pics and descriptions done before the deadline. The other half of the set is at Joes right now. 40 coins.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:01 PM, Lem E said:

Thanks brother. I have been knocked down a few pegs here recently. A guy/gal came in and unloaded a crazy set. Took the #1 spot with room to go up. Some super high grade stuff. I mean we are talking 43/2 in a 67-5FS type stuff. 68-5FS coins. Hardcore.

Id sure like to find a big barrel of gold laying around somewhere? Or a winning lottery ticket. Id like to jump down a few spots on the GWs. Im still way up there. The one i won on GC auction came in today. It put me at 138. I was at 140. Hadnt been on there for a while. Someone knocked me back a couple pegs also. Last time i was there i was at 138. 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:06 PM, GBrad said:

You guys have a good night.  Gotta go for now. I may be back in a little while..(thumbsu

Goodnight brother. I gotta go here in a few myself. Gotta work tomorrow. 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:07 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Id sure like to find a big barrel of gold laying around somewhere? Or a winning lottery ticket. Id like to jump down a few spots on the GWs. Im still way up there. The one i won on GC auction came in today. It put me at 138. I was at 140. Hadnt been on there for a while. Someone knocked me back a couple pegs also. Last time i was there i was at 138. 

Its a cut throat game we play.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:08 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Goodnight brother. I gotta go here in a few myself. Gotta work tomorrow. 

Don’t work too hard. Have a good night.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:09 PM, Lem E said:

Its a cut throat game we play.

Sure is. Someone always trying to take your spot. Lol. I think i became a seasoned vet my first couple months I was on here. :roflmao:i do alot of talking. I wore these guys out asking questions. 

On 11/6/2021 at 1:11 AM, Keith Dee said:

Now that’s a beautiful nickel

I will have to say that I have not seen anything posted by Lem that was less than spectacular from @Lem E.  I just looked at his registry set and it is very impressive.  

Edited by GBrad

To bad about the D over D it is very hard to see close up when it is already in a slab, But I do have to say I love all the other Nickels you have collected through the years Lem. Awesome stuff ^^  

On 11/5/2021 at 10:55 PM, Lem E said:

I have another TDR and a few RPMs but no pics of those yet. I have a lot of nickels. ;)

On 11/6/2021 at 7:19 AM, J P Mashoke said:

To bad about the D over D it is very hard to see close up when it is already in a slab, But I do have to say I love all the other Nickels you have collected through the years Lem. Awesome stuff ^^  

Thanks J.P. Appreciate it my friend.