• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delivered but not in submission tracking?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello Jwattersmith,

Thank you.  We are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on September 27th.

Thank you,

Lisa

I'm also a first time submitter of coins...since I couldn't decide which to use, I sent orders to the two leading TPG's at approx the same time at the same service level. This TPG is way behind the other. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, Buttsy said:

I'm also a first time submitter of coins...since I couldn't decide which to use, I sent orders to the two leading TPG's at approx the same time at the same service level. This TPG is way behind the other. 

I would almost guarantee the coins ATS will sit in "grading" status for a long, long time.  At least NGC is completely upfront about their lead times, in which the clock starts ticking as soon as it's received. Plenty of thread ATS where people have been waiting 2 or 3 months.   

So on the services page where it lists the current processing times - If it says 54 days [ex Modern] is that from day of delivery or the day the package is opened and shows on the submission tracker (which by the sounds of it can be 30 days after delivery) making it really 84 days?  

EDIT: Not complaining, just wanting to know what date range I should be expecting.

Edited by Nineoneo

On 10/28/2021 at 2:56 PM, Nineoneo said:

So on the services page where it lists the current processing times - If it says 54 days [ex Modern] is that from day of delivery or the day the package is opened and shows on the submission tracker (which by the sounds of it can be 30 days after delivery) making it really 84 days?  

EDIT: Not complaining, just wanting to know what date range I should be expecting.

It starts from the day it is delivered to NGC, not when they open it.  Please remember they are working days, not calendar days.

image.thumb.png.ed793f70862f41d19b163b703c5d88c5.png