• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replace Photo Function Not Working Properly for One of my Photos
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I know how to properly use the Replace Photo and Delete Photo functions, as I have successfully used them in the past. However, in my Indian Head Cent set, for my 1908 cent, I cannot get rid of the True View photo which is occupying the Obverse photo spot. When I use the Replace function to replace it with my obverse slab photo, the “circle” goes around but the TrueView photo pops back into that space. When I use the Delete function, yes, the TrueView photo does get deleted, but then when I go to add a new Obverse photo of the obverse of my slab, the “circle” goes around but the TrueView photo appears instead of the photo of the obverse of my slab.

I’ve tried this on both my desktop and my iPad with the same results. Can you help me? (I’ve been told by others in the past that I do indeed need “professional” help, lol).

Steve

• Administrator
On 9/23/2021 at 6:36 AM, Winesteven said:

I know how to properly use the Replace Photo and Delete Photo functions, as I have successfully used them in the past. However, in my Indian Head Cent set, for my 1908 cent, I cannot get rid of the True View photo which is occupying the Obverse photo spot. When I use the Replace function to replace it with my obverse slab photo, the “circle” goes around but the TrueView photo pops back into that space. When I use the Delete function, yes, the TrueView photo does get deleted, but then when I go to add a new Obverse photo of the obverse of my slab, the “circle” goes around but the TrueView photo appears instead of the photo of the obverse of my slab.

I’ve tried this on both my desktop and my iPad with the same results. Can you help me? (I’ve been told by others in the past that I do indeed need “professional” help, lol).

Steve

Hi, Steve. We are aware of this programming issue. Our web team is working to resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

I see NGC now placed the proper photo in the "Obverse" photo area. However, they put that same photo of my obverse slab in the "Reverse" photo area instead of the large photo of the reverse of this 1908 Indian. For the time being I deleted the incorrect photo in that "Reverse" photo area. I cannot add the correct large Reverse photo of the 1908 Indian, as whenever I try, the slab obverse photo comes back. Hopefully NGC can do for this reverse photo area what they successfully did for the Obverse photo area (in getting my desired photo for that area in place).

Thanks, greatly appreciated.

Steve

On 9/24/2021 at 7:00 AM, Winesteven said:

I see NGC now placed the proper photo in the "Obverse" photo area. However, they put that same photo of my obverse slab in the "Reverse" photo area instead of the large photo of the reverse of this 1908 Indian. For the time being I deleted the incorrect photo in that "Reverse" photo area. I cannot add the correct large Reverse photo of the 1908 Indian, as whenever I try, the slab obverse photo comes back. Hopefully NGC can do for this reverse photo area what they successfully did for the Obverse photo area (in getting my desired photo for that area in place).

Thanks, greatly appreciated.

Steve

I was having a problem similar to this with a new photo not replacing and old one and I think it was because my high resolution photo was over 4 MB. I reduced the image resolution and file size and it took.