• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Christmas 2022, I know What I Want...
1 1

6 posts in this topic

@gmarguli  Respectfully, I see a number of disturbing anomalies throughout your "Express" submission form for which there does not appear to be the likelihood of a rational explanation... 

So I would like to ask you an impertinent question, no offense intended:

Did you, as per instruction, "mark each side of your shipping box with EX in large, bold letters?"

[Note: Buried deep within an interview with John Albanese published on the NGC site, I believe, was the remarkable recollection that turnaround times in the early years routinely reached ten months.  What happened to you was unacceptable in every sense of the word "estimated" turnaround times, which has apparently been discreetly deleted from current literature. I will go further, I believe you are owed an apology.     🤔 

How many world tokens are valued over $3,000?  I would imagine they would be a very specialized field and finding the experts for authenticating them would not be easy.