• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meet the Barber's
1 1

11 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, Lem E said:

Very nice Mr Bill. I’m starting to get into the Barber coinage myself. Nice looking group. What are the dates on the half and quarter?

Sorry LemE, i missed the obverse of the half. I need to find a better nickel with "cents". of course I have no sense!

IMG-2095.jpg

IMG-2094 (1).jpg

IMG-2100.jpg

IMG-2102.jpg

IMG-2101.jpg

IMG-2099.jpg

IMG-2102.jpg

You definitely got Barber-y with your latest pickups, Bill!! My fiancée likes Barbers, so I have a soft spot for them as well.  I like your dime the best of the group.  Thanks for sharing those!!   

There is an active specialty group for Barber-design coinage collectors --- can't think of the name right now.....

Very nice I’m going to have to get some respectable Barber’s myself. My only example is not much of a coin 🤠

Now the barber 💈 is another story. As I can tuck my braided hair into my belt don’t see that happening 🤠

Edited by James Zyskowski