• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do i know if I found a new cherry pick variety or an undiscovered coin?
1 1

39 posts in this topic

Get yourself cherry picker’s guide , most of the older dates coins already been covered , newer modern stuff is found from time to time … I’m not error collector but I have friend who collects a lot error coins , your coin is pretty banged up and worn down even if there was an “error” on it too damaged nobody would want it . Also the more worn down and banged up a coin gets it gets hard to see the errors on it . But if error collecting amuses you buy the book study and study as much as you can and good luck welcome to forums as well 

On 6/27/2021 at 11:27 AM, Moxie15 said:

exactly what makes you think this is a new variety?

All I see is a rather worn and damaged cent.

Please say what I am missing

Thank you

@Moxie15

Agreed.  The OP picks up a coin that was recovered from under the wreckage of the LZ-129 [Hindenburg] and wants to discuss everything but the overwhelmingly obvious collateral damage.  Sorry.  Better luck next time.

You need a coopy of the Perry Chickers Guide and some good bourbon, or maybe something with a little alky in it.  Oh darn! Here I am in the airport ready to go to Cichago and I think I left the still cooking in the shed. 

@VKurtB

We wish you all the best on your short, hopefully uneventful, hop to O'Hare. And don't forget: No alcohol whatsoever and no.luggage, carry-on on or not, over ten (10) pounds. Enjoy yourself!  Godspeed!

On 8/8/2021 at 3:30 PM, VKurtB said:

You need a coopy of the Perry Chickers Guide and some good bourbon, or maybe something with a little alky in it.  Oh darn! Here I am in the airport ready to go to Cichago and I think I left the still cooking in the shed. 

I see you are acclimating well at A-RAB Alabama 😂

On the tarmac at O’Hare and the whole place is on lightning lockdown. Speaking of which, shhhhh, I got me some WHITE lightning in the checked bag. My special mash including  jussatouchcha magnolia blossoms and whatever the farmer down the road is growing. Shhh. Don’t tell nobody. I bet the feral cats and dogs’ll enjoy their “water” dishes. Yeah, right, water. Mm hmm. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 8/8/2021 at 7:40 PM, VKurtB said:

On the tarmac at O’Hare and the whole place is on lightning lockdown. Speaking of which, shhhhh, I got me some WHITE lightning in the checked bag. My special mash including  jussatouchcha magnolia blossoms and whatever the farmer down the road is growing. Shhh. Don’t tell nobody. I bet the feral cats and dogs’ll enjoy their “water” dishes. Yeah, right, water. Mm hmm. 

:roflmao:

On 8/8/2021 at 7:40 PM, VKurtB said:

Mr. VKurtB. Your post has been moved to the appropriate forum under the ‘members only’ Water Cooler Forum: Hunting, Fishing, Eating, Wildlife and Cooking thread. 😆

Edited by GBrad