• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1992-D close AM

11 posts in this topic

I found this in a roll this morning. Sorry I can't seem to get the reverse to be vertical. I would love to hear what you think of my find and what might be the grade. Do you if you think I should send it in to have it done. All info would be very much apricated. Thank you in advanced  

20210313_152707[1].jpg

20210313_152806.jpg

Thank you Saronn for that insight.. Here are a couple of more clearer pictures I was able to take. maybe they will help. I just want to tell everyone that there are treasures still to be found out there, you just have to be persistent and patient. 

20210313_174704.jpg

20210313_174803.jpg

Looks like a CAM to me, as far as condition it's hard to tell from your pics but if you found it in a roll chances are it's not MS more likely AU or lower. Still probably worth grading, especially if you're planning to sell it yourself online. 

Edited by Fenntucky Mike
spelling