• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intercepting, exchanging, hacking, and tracking coins from Ebay

16 posts in this topic

So here is a strange thing I found in my E-mail sent messages. I was under the impression that when you send messages on E-bay they are encrypted. Apparently not. This email was never composed by me but ended up in my sent messages. Whoever it is must be sophisticated at covering their tracks because they tagged me first. However the body of the message had no content.

Strange, only to find out they tagged a user I was buying coins from on E-bay, in effect to track my conversation history to ascertain what I was buying and from who. I have ordered coins recently and received entirely different coins with different mint marks not just appearances. Frustrating that you put in the time, effort, knowledge, and research, only to have it ripped from you in a devious way. I feel sorry for you I’m not even mad. And whatever you believe I believe we pay eternity for our mistakes intentionally committed without remorse. At what degree does soul burn?

6B56037B-38FE-4650-B7BE-8CD255AD1B3B.png

224CC0F8-F58C-485D-99A9-44D9547B4E2E.png

Edited by Ratzie33

If you’re thinking it was accidental to tag three people in a chained email your mistaken. That’s a pretty complicated mistake even for a busy pocket😝 again I only use eBay to send messages, I understand they go through email, however that would require me to open up my email and consciously add myself and one other suspected criminal hacker and thief of coins outside of eBay, without an EBay email address, on a completely separate occasion, then include a person from EBay with an EBay email address when I only use EBay to send user messages. Pretty tough to do.

Edited by Ratzie33

I guess I could hire a criminal justice hacker to trace the IP address, what does the sentence in terms of prison time look like on felony hacking? Citizen’s justice is different from eternal, in that instance I believe Socrates was mistaken to drink the hemlock.

Do I not bleed red blood just like you? 

I have a little saying that seems to provide a manifestation of your current intention so advice says to choose your words wisely, your thoughts graciously, or your perils poorly.

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY CREEPS.

SOMEONE SORRY THIS WAY WEEPS.

SOMEONE’S FREEDOM THIS WAY KEEPS.

choose your own way

Edited by Ratzie33

1 hour ago, Alex in PA. said:

Oh dear!  The rum egg nog must have been flowing last night.   :ohnoez:

Yep. Them sound like drunk man sentences.  Who found wisdom near the bottom of the bottle. xD  

Edited by Hoghead515

14 hours ago, Alex in PA. said:

Oh dear!  The rum egg nog must have been flowing last night.   :ohnoez:

used ta knock back a few 100 proof vodka an noggs back in the day,,,,then I leaned dem noggs were 100% cholesterol.....might as well pour cement in your veins......

14 hours ago, rocket23 said:

used ta knock back a few 100 proof vodka an noggs back in the day,,,,then I leaned dem noggs were 100% cholesterol.....might as well pour cement in your veins......

Hence the term "Ignorance is Bliss"lol

Back before cholesterol was a thing I was a Happy Camper....lol