• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I thought I had this one probably about 💯plus times but after finding the real deal with genuine doubling I have too apologize too all that told me they weren’t it even though I had sent in an all came back 1969s 1c that’s all then I got the one
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Well said Just Bob

As far as I am concerned,  I am through trying to help this individual. From now on I will no longer be answering to anymore of his posts. No sense trying to help someone who doesn't want to be helped and can only see what they want to see.

23 minutes ago, Greenstang said:

Well said Just Bob

As far as I am concerned,  I am through trying to help this individual. From now on I will no longer be answering to anymore of his posts. No sense trying to help someone who doesn't want to be helped and can only see what they want to see.

Cue the name change or new account, and it will begin again.

Seriously, folks, one reason the same people serve us serial doses of ridiculous is because those of you with big hearts keep trying to be kind and help people even when it's clear they just need some ignorade. I use the Ignore User function to designate anyone I've decided no longer to engage, just to remind me going forward. I might read some of the threads (mainly to see if the more saintly regulars will ever learn that they are wasting their time), but direct engagement is off the table unless it's for third parties' benefit. Feed them and they will keep coming back, making up *spoon* and waving PMD and MD stuff at us.

Just in case ol' Erik doesn't know, there are some minor DD's in 1969. Not all are the -001, which is hardly ever seen. And when it is seen, you really don't need magnification.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:49 AM, Dukemnm said:

I need to put my two cents in. LOL 

there that was it. two cents worth. 

A long time ago I remember a song that the singer said, "here's 10 cents cuz my 2 cents are free"....

Your post got me laughing, which, unfortunately is rare for me these days....thanks and Peace...

On 11/19/2019 at 7:29 PM, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

A long time ago I remember a song that the singer said, "here's 10 cents cuz my 2 cents are free"....

Your post got me laughing, which, unfortunately is rare for me these days....thanks and Peace...

Edited by KarenHolcomb
Appears I responded to a comment not meant for me

15 hours ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

Thank you, and if you ever need a talk, reach out. I'll give you my 10 cents for free :D  

Just yesterday i sent this to a group of friends. "" Just my ten cents worth of my two cents. Lol" in an email chain. so funny. lol

On 11/11/2019 at 12:41 AM, Just Bob said:

You have claimed over and over that you have found doubled die coins and matte proof coins, which have turned out  to just be normal coins, but you ridiculed and smarted off to everyone who tried to help you out and explain where you were in error. You have been caught at least twice lying about coins that you claimed that you had sent to NGC, and that they (NGC) had supposedly attributed as doubled die coins, when, in fact, they had not. You even tried to deceive everyone by showing a picture of one of the coins in a slab, but it turned out to be a picture of a PCGS coin from an auction five years ago that you found on the internet. You even tried to sell three counterfeit coins on here.

I told you before, and I will tell you again: you have ZERO credibility on this forum. No one will believe anything you post , even if you did manage to find something special. You can post whatever you find, real or not, but nobody is going to believe you. Not now, not ever.

I'm a little late and a little behind, my apologies. 

I'm reminded of an age old story about a little boy who did cry wolf.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:06 AM, VKurtB said:

Just in case ol' Erik doesn't know, there are some minor DD's in 1969. Not all are the -001, which is hardly ever seen. And when it is seen, you really don't need magnification.

I need the high mag. Backwards. Found my first true DD a week or so ago and I attribute it to my newest cellular device and an upside-down 30x Loupe. I have decided that with an Astigmatism, even as severe as mine is, there are ways to beat its behind. By using an upside-down Loupe! Genius, huh?