• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first grey hair

12 posts in this topic

I hope its David Hall's, I think that would add value.

It comes with a free coin, a famous fingerprint and a rare 3.5 gen slab to boot.

s-l1600.jpg

lol, that's funny.

All that talk about having someone double check that the label's right and the slab is in good condition.............with so many "mechanical errors"...........not so much.

This however is over the moon.

If you look right below "IN God" you will see several vertical stripes. It is hard to tell with out the coin in hand, but these are probably "feed finger gouges" in the die. If you look at them closely and it looks like a series of ridges then you have one of the VAM's with feed finger gouges. They are not that easy to come by.

Wow, that's a lot of DNA left behind. :P

I wouldn't care for those extra 'gifts' bestowed upon you. (tsk)

The coin and slab are nice, though. (thumbs u

I will confess that at $30 I bought the slab not the coin on this one.

If you look right below "IN God" you will see several vertical stripes. It is hard to tell with out the coin in hand, but these are probably "feed finger gouges" in the die. If you look at them closely and it looks like a series of ridges then you have one of the VAM's with feed finger gouges. They are not that easy to come by.

That would be pretty cool add-on, ill have to get it under the loupe.

Well, it may, or, not be a hair strand but I'd be disappointed none the less. Looks kind of funky for a hair strand.

Sure it's not resin, or, tailing that wasn't cleaned out by the producers of this plastic tomb? Maybe put some light on it and see if its translucent...could be a quality control factor. IDK, very funny post though!