• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to re-print label for UPS shipping on ebay ?

11 posts in this topic

Good morning folks,

I just printed a UPS label for a package I'm shipping from ebay. The label didn't print well. When I use USPS there is always a link to re-print the label. All I can find with UPS is a link to sell me another label.

Anyone have experience with this ?

Thanks....Paul

Yes, I get that one from USPS also. But I never get anything from UPS, only the deduction in my paypal account.

You would think it's possible to reprint. I just can't find the answer.

Yes, I get that one from USPS also. But I never get anything from UPS, only the deduction in my paypal account.

I do not get any from USPS, mine comes from ebay@ebay.com amd I also get one from service@paypal.com, but just has debit not any information.

Maybe check your junk folder.

I do not get any from USPS, mine comes from ebay@ebay.com amd I also get one from service@paypal.com, but just has debit not any information.

Yes, that's what I really meant.

I used the poorly printed label anyway, the tracking/pkg number was readable, even though the bar code wasn't. The clerk had to enter the number into the computer.

Thanks folks.....

Paul

Another thing you might do in the future is save the labels in PDF format to your computer.

That way you can print whenever you want without following links in case you need to re-print.

Another thing you might do in the future is save the labels in PDF format to your computer.

That way you can print whenever you want without following links in case you need to re-print.

That's a great idea Bob, thank you !

Paul

Paul

Had to print up a bunch of UPS labels yesterday. Saved then as a PDF just in case.

Just a great solution to my previous dilemma.....

Paul

Paul

Had to print up a bunch of UPS labels yesterday. Saved then as a PDF just in case.

Just a great solution to my previous dilemma.....

Paul

(thumbs u