• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The one the ONLY (For Now) posted by The Wells Collection

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Population 1

For years NGC has never given a pre-1976 coin a PF70UC. Something has changed either for the better or the worse to allow such a thing as my newest acquisition.

1974 10c PF70UC from the great datentype. I know I was not the first person offered this coin but I have to say I was the first to agree to buy it. He also submitted a 1974 50c PF70UC that will undoubtedly end up in a registry set as well.

Good luck to everyone in their collecting goals and Happy Thanksgiving! :banana:

17070.jpg

See more journals by The Wells Collection

Do you have the coin in hand? In your opinion, does it merit PF70 UC? I suspect there are many more raw coins sitting in personal collections that might merit that grade. They just haven't been sent in yet.

I've bought from datentype in the past. I was putting some modern sets together for my birth year, HS and college graduation years. My transactions went very smoothly. I highly recommend this eBay seller.