• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy birthday to Chris (cpm9ball)

29 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I don't plan to buy any coins, but if I had one wish, it would be to win the Powerball so that I could treat all my coin friends to an all-expense paid vacation on St. Maartens in the Caribbean where we could "ride the fence" at the end of the runway.

Chris

Thanks guys! I don't plan to buy any coins, but if I had one wish, it would be to win the Powerball so that I could treat all my coin friends to an all-expense paid vacation on St. Maartens in the Caribbean where we could "ride the fence" at the end of the runway.

Chris

Well, I haven't hit the Powerball yet, but thanks just the same!

Chris

PS. Bobby, I hope your move went okay. Are you still in Texas?

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Chris. I didn't see this until just today.

Same here my friend. I wish many more and those jet blast on the fence would be great if the bikinis are loose. :applause:

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Chris. I didn't see this until just today.

Same here my friend. I wish many more and those jet blast on the fence would be great if the bikinis are loose. :applause:

:roflmao:

Chris

Chris

Just finished the last load today Chris. Our house went up for sale yesterday and we are living in the mom n laws driveway in our camper in Canyon Lake, Tx.

Chris

Chris

Just finished the last load today Chris. Our house went up for sale yesterday and we are living in the mom n laws driveway in our camper in Canyon Lake, Tx.

Who makes coffee in the morning? :baiting:

Chris

Chris

Chris

Who makes coffee in the morning? :baiting:

Chris

We take turns. lol

Canyon Lake is a beautiful area. Long haul from Waskom though!

About a 6-61/2 hr drive. 3 trips and the move was made. lol

Is that north-south or east-west?

Chris

Chris, just so you know I haven't forgotten about your book. It must still be in one of the boxes in the garage!

That's okay. Is it written in Braille?

Chris

Canyon Lake is a beautiful area. Long haul from Waskom though!

About a 6-61/2 hr drive. 3 trips and the move was made. lol

Is that north-south or east-west?

Chris

It was more like northeast to southwest. lol