• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Walkerfan!

18 posts in this topic

Mr Walker, best wishes on your birthday. I hope that you do not encounter any "Walkers" on this special day but I do hope you come across a special walker to add to your collection! I how you caught the walking dead reference instead of thinking I'm a freak!

Thanks so much, guys! I truly appreciate it! I had a very good day. I spent it with family and then dinner with my girlfriend. She and I went out for some really good Mexican food. Then we took in a movie. Very relaxing.

2015 has been a great year for me in every respect. I am so grateful for it all.

Thanks, to Kenny for starting this thread----love your proof 1942 Walker and David that is a fantastic '45-S. Seeing great Walkers always makes me feel happy! :cloud9:

Bob, Chris, Woody & Jom---always appreciate you guys and feel very fortunate that we have your wisdom and experience around here. This place has always felt like home to me.

Many Thanks to Johnny, Sy, 123, Raisethis2, Doug & Kraig, too!

Coindude---I get your humor!! lol Thanks for the well wishes, bud!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!

x2

Must have missed it prior somehow.

Sounds like you had a great day with the family. (thumbs u

Hope you had a great Birthday my friend!

Thanks, Bobby!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!

x2

Must have missed it prior somehow.

Sounds like you had a great day with the family. (thumbs u

Thanks, JP & Bill!!