• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Best Flea Market Find Ever !!

16 posts in this topic

I started collecting coins in Lucite... mostly paperweights but when I saw this I knew I had to have it.

One of a kind... hand made by the woman that owned it. She was bored so she painted the table black, glued a bunch of coins to the top and poured a clear epoxy over it... it took her about a week to finish it. And it comes with 4 chairs but she didnt cover the seats in coins. Dang !

Im going to strip it and stain all of the wood a nice rich brown and cover the seats with $1 Silver Certificates and Red Seal $2 bills....

I wont even tell you what I paid... it was cheap ! lol

table1.jpg

table2.jpg

table3.jpg

Ive seen these (or things like it) before, and up until just now, I hadn't ever really thought about how "cool" they are... At this point, I gotta have one to use as my coin table.... what I am using now is far to boring...

Freakin awesome

Much better than the toilet seat... however if one ever comes available for a cheap enough price I would buy it.

Im amazed - the woman who did it have no interest in coins nor did anyone in her family. She just thought it would be artsy to do.

I really have no place for it - yet. Someday I hope to convert my home office to my coin room. And when I do this will be in the center of the room with a nice light attached to it. Its not that heavy though. One person can lift the table top.

If I had the inclination, time and money I would do one with nothing but Peace culls. I think it would be cool to do denomination tables. She said it wasnt that tough to do.

If I had the inclination, time and money I would do one with nothing but Peace culls. I think it would be cool to do denomination tables. She said it wasnt that tough to do.

I think one with the dateless Buffalos that you can get by the bucketful would be cool. Or dateless Standing Libs, although that might be considerably more expensive.

There is a tavern near me that has some coins, bills, and other stuff in/on their bar. A place in ?Montana? has 10,000 silver dollars.

Kind of cool table, but also agree it is probably heavy.

Very cool! Once at a coin shop I saw a large eagle made with silver Roosevelt dimes and lincoln cents. It was amazing and I regret not buying it. They were all 1964 coins.