• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I visited Legends office today

48 posts in this topic

On a side note.....

I'm glad you got to view them Jack! I saw them I instantly thought of you! I hope when you win you post better pics here and not just ATS!!! Good luck!

You are missing the point of the thread by a long mile.

WTF are you talking about

Jack, let it go. Your post count over here speaks volumes. I recommend you keep the same pace : )

It's not worth it

MJ

It is always nice to see a group of high end coins that you are interested in bidding on. Seeing them in person allows you the opportunity to make a better judgement on what you are willing to bid. For most people I know, price is important, especially if you are going to have to dig deep for some.

Comicdonna.... if you only knew what coins he viewed them you would know Jack will be winning a coin or two! I don't check in ATS often so I'd love to see pics of what he wins over here.

On a side note.....

I'm glad you got to view them Jack! I saw them I instantly thought of you! I hope when you win you post better pics here and not just ATS!!! Good luck!

Jack, let it go. Your post count over here speaks volumes. I recommend you keep the same pace : )

MJ

Wow. Low blow man. Cross lines much?

Comicdonna.... if you only knew what coins he viewed them you would know Jack will be winning a coin or two! I don't check in ATS often so I'd love to see pics of what he wins over here.

Will do after the auction.

On a side note.....

MJ

It's his job. He's an officer in the ATS police squad. I think he works racketeering and vice.

Will do after the auction.

Good luck!

Michael, I only looked at the GSA dollars in the auction. Only so many bullets in the chamber. I did however see the 87-o 65+ in Baltimore, it is nice. I also have one in the same grade. Of course Luara thought the one in her auction was a little nicer than mine. Which is exactly why one should view coins before bidding. I thought mine was a little nicer than hers. Again ,I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What floats my boat may not float yours.

Just dropping in to say hello to my buddy Jack....I will leave the rest of the shenanigans to other folks :kidaround:

Thanks for helping my buddy out, and hello to you too.

Michael, I only looked at the GSA dollars in the auction. Only so many bullets in the chamber. I did however see the 87-o 65+ in Baltimore, it is nice. I also have one in the same grade. Of course Luara thought the one in her auction was a little nicer than mine. Which is exactly why one should view coins before bidding. I thought mine was a little nicer than hers. Again ,I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What floats my boat may not float yours.

thank you for the reply toneddollars (thumbs u

i will go and take a look see at the legendmorphy auction photos of the dollars as i dont have the ability to see them in hand at this point in time

On a side note.....

MJ

It's his job. He's an officer in the ATS police squad. I think he works racketeering and vice.

I work Juvenile. My case load over here is staggering.

MJ

On a side note.....

MJ

MJ

You must be undercover.

On a side note.....

MJ

MJ

Good one. I guess I have to agree, things have been slipping some.

On a side note.....

MJ

MJ

Good one. I guess I have to agree, things have been slipping some.

Sword being laid down.

Jack best of luck on the auction.

Mark

What Mark said. I never said there were serious problems, flaws. I said I was glad to have viewed the coins in hand. As a toning man there is nothing that beats viewing a toned coin in hand to see if it speaks to you. I thought from viewing the online catalog there were quite a few coins that may have been calling my name. After the in hand viewing, I realized, quite a few of these coins were calling out to someone else other than me.

I hope this clears up how I feel about the coins. I tried to explain in such a way that how most of us would view coins in my mind. I could be much more technical, but why bother.

I'll only say that I've yet to view their auction coins in-hand. However, I think I've won at least one thing out of all but one sale (that I simply missed), and been happy with what I won. That said, I wasn't particularly concerned with "grade", having other purposes for each coin I wanted. They weren't particularly "mind blowing" for the grade, but that wasn't expected, either.