• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Shane!! Someone's determined to Neg you!

30 posts in this topic

I don't think so. I remember when shane posted this thread ats. He received an email from another ebayer threatening to leave him negative feedback because he was selling a coin in a scratched slab. Now the guy joined ats and over there bashing everyone.

I know - I saw the thread and I remember when Krytpo first started it, NSS joined April 1, his bashes were goofy with intent to rile up the proletariat, I am still thinkin' this is an April Fool's, let's see how this evolves..

Best, HT

I know - I saw the thread and I remember when Krytpo first started it, NSS joined April 1, his bashes were goofy with intent to rile up the proletariat, I am still thinkin' this is an April Fool's, let's see how this evolves..

Best, HT

Or we may never know if Don decides to poof the thread. lol

I don't think this is an April Fool's prank.

This guy is sick. With his bad attitude, he better hope that he dies soon. Otherwise, he will develop so many enemies that the only reason anyone would attend his funeral is because they have to take a leak.

Chris

This guy is sick. With his bad attitude, he better hope that he dies soon. Otherwise, he will develop so many enemies that the only reason anyone would attend his funeral is because they have to take a leak.

Chris

:roflmao:

Why don't you say what you feel. No need to sugar coat! :grin:

Chris

:roflmao:

Why don't you say what you feel. No need to sugar coat! :grin:

Okay!

This guy is a gutless punk who gets his nerve from hiding behind a computer screen. He hates his mother because she made him wear dresses and play with dolls, and he hates his father because he wasn't allowed to wear the dresses his dad outgrew.

Chris

Best, HT

If so, it is classless and I wouldn't want to be associated to anyone, or anything, that is that classless.

For what it's worth, I initially thought it was an April Fool's prank as well...until I kept reading the he posted.

Totally classless, whether or not it was trying to be funny, no matter if it happened here, or there. But, I guess some folks get off on mean like that.

Hahaha!

His Mom wanted a girl and his Dad wanted a boygirlfriend - and they were both happy?

lol

There! That's more like it.

Chris

Your post ats has really drawn some attention. It has also brought out your Ebay emailer in case you haven't checked it out lately!

It's stunning how many jerks out there feel so self-important that they need to impose their vast knowledge and superiority on others. Goodness, what a dolt. The epitome of misguided self-loathing.

These are the scariest kinds of people on the planet.

Best, HT

If so, it is classless and I wouldn't want to be associated to anyone, or anything, that is that classless.

For what it's worth, I initially thought it was an April Fool's prank as well...until I kept reading the he posted.

Totally classless, whether or not it was trying to be funny, no matter if it happened here, or there. But, I guess some folks get off on mean like that.

Well the comments are so extreme that the poster is either intentionally pushing the envelope as his/her own way of doing a joke, or this is a very deranged person. Either is possible but I find it very curious that the poster registered and started the thread on 4/1, coincidences like that are typically rare......

Best, HT

Your post ats has really drawn some attention. It has also brought out your Ebay emailer in case you haven't checked it out lately!

It's stunning how many jerks out there feel so self-important that they need to impose their vast knowledge and superiority on others. Goodness, what a dolt. The epitome of misguided self-loathing.

These are the scariest kinds of people on the planet.

He's a genius in his own mind and impotent to all others.

Chris

It looks like a con to me, the date of the "revenge", the avatar, the punk meme, and all in the name of protecting the integrity of slabs and ebay from scuffed slab sellers! 84JwcZ7.gif Someone could have come up with a more provocative and antagonistic counter to the thread, but it probably would have been too obvious.....

RCdVvOS.gifZojKXPM.gif

Hahaha!

His Mom wanted a girl and his Dad wanted a boy - and they were both happy?

lol

Two days later and I'm still getting a chuckle from this one! Anyone feeling the need to mess with Shane's integrity needs to be drawn and quartered! :insane:

I read it this morning too. I am old-school I suppose -- this is what happens when you are old enough to remember "The White Cliffs of Dover" playing on the radio -- but the whole thing is horrifying to me. I can't believe the comments this deluded person makes on such a public forum. Uh, somebody remind me how to block a potential bidder on eBay, in case I ever decide to sell anything there again?

Best Regards,

George

Hahaha!

His Mom wanted a girl and his Dad wanted a boy - and they were both happy?

lol

Two days later and I'm still getting a chuckle from this one! Anyone feeling the need to mess with Shane's integrity needs to be drawn and quartered! :insane:

I can't draw very well, and I doubt that I have enough quarters to bury him in them. Would a dump truck loaded with hot asphalt do?

Chris

PS. Supposedly, he has apologized to Shane ATS, but what will happen the next time he goes off his meds?

I read this thread ATS. The buyer certainly seems to have some issues!

If I understood correctly, this was not a buyer but just some random saying he asks too much for a slab with a scratch. This is odd because most of Shane's auctions are low start auctions - if the price is higher now than the guy wants to pay, it is not Shane's fault.

Clueless eBayer on so many levels.

I really liked where out of no where he called the guy on ebay a homosexual. It was just out of left field.

Than he joins the forum to defend himself.

Thank you for posting this, a great read!

Thanks...I am simply ignoring the Ebayer as he was and is clearly off his rocker (thumbs u
That's the best way to handle it, Shane.

Well we await for his 'return' to here then..... Won't surprise me if it happens. Many banned come over here, some have flamed out here after doing the same there. :facepalm:

Best, HT