• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALL.........

23 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to all my NGC board family. I hope everyone attains their collecting goals. Here are 12 of my wishes of Christmas for my fellow board members.

1. A beautiful MPL graded BN that really isn't BN (if ya know what I mean) for Bob.

2. An unexpected affordable classic PL rarity for our own Jason.

3. Bartlesville, a mint state 1885 3 CN for my friend.

4. An MS69*+PL for DimeFreak, oh and of course amazingly toned.

5. An amazingly toned Type 1 1913 Buffalo for Joe, aka Buffalo Head, with such amazing colors he won't even be able to fully capture it.

6. Boiler... well, just keep collecting those amazing coins of yours and share them with us!

7. TDN, I wish for you the next great American rarity. We are lucky that you share your insights with us.

8. Hardtimes: Wishing you a Mint L1 HT1 find.

9. Broady, a nice broadstruck, off center Morgan, just because.

10. X2rider, Martin for you, a fully rainbow toned Accented Hair 1964 Kennedy.

11. Winged Liberty. For you I wish an upgrade to your 1916 MPL.... so you can sell me your other at cost! ;)

12. And for a good buddy, Rons. I wish you many wonderful vacations this year. I know that will come true.

Best withes to you all even if you didn't make my list! :)