• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishing Mark Feld a speedy recovery!

71 posts in this topic

...... maybe a nice vacation to a remote area with no TV and news for Christmas, Mark...... get well soon. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Get well soon Mark . At least you'll be made to put your feet up and take a rest now .

Take it easy young fella and have a good Christmas :hi:

I'm glad all worked out well Mark. As hard as it may be for a Type A, follow the doctors orders and get plenty of rest. The Coin World will still be hear when you're ready! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

To anyone who has posted to and/or read this thread, I have a few things to say:

First, this thread is OT : )

Second, thanks to everyone for your kindness, thoughtfulness and support.

Third, all things considered, I am doing quite well and am one extremely lucky guy.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Mark

Mark,

I look back a few days ago and I had sent that PM about that PL Liberty Nickel. Now I feel terrible. You are one hell of a helpful guy to have been going through that and still willing to offer your opinion and advice on that coin.

My best to you and glad to hear you are recovering well.

Bill