• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have not seen a Thread for FUN attendees yet... So, who's going ?

42 posts in this topic

I will be there - walking the floor - meeting up with Keyman64, Dr. Pete, DIMEMAN, Ponyexpress8, Valente151, Crusoe,

as well as seeing friends who do not normally post to the boards.

I will be at the Barber Coin Collectors Society meeting Friday.

I plan on attending the NGC Lunch on Saturday as well.

Stop me to say Hi if you recognize me hm

BarberCoinClub-ANA2013_zpsf8f941a1.jpg

I'm the one in the back row, left in an Orange shirt.

Mike Hayes - aka: Elbesaar

just came across this one...

Baltimore-November2011_zpsc9ad0476.jpg

I shaved the Goatee off.

No can do. It is the one show I'd like to get to that isn't here in CA. I'd like to do another ANA as well. We'll see....but for now count me in as one of the po' folk mentioned above.

jom

Todd/BluCCPhotos and I will be next to each other at tables 1135 and 1137. Glenn Holsonbake/PonyExpress will also be set up at my table. Be sure to stop by and get your photo taken for my show report.

Also, if you're not already sick of seeing my exhibit, I will have it set up again in the exhibit area. I've added some really cool new pieces to it! ;-)

I'm there Thursday- Saturday. Looking forward to the NGC lunch and the fly-inclub meeting. In the evenings, I'll be hanging out at the Rosen Centre Hotel bar.

This will be the first time since 2005 that I will not be able to attend. I'm really bummed about it, but I hope everyone has a great and profitable time.

Best wishes to all for the holidays.

Chris

I'll be there... not entirely sure which days yet. I know I'll be there Friday and Saturday (gotta go to the luncheon - always a highlight). Still deciding if I want to get there Thursday or not.

Aw man Chris, I'm bummed you won't be able to make it. Our table is always the rowdiest! Dena won't be able to give us angry looks throughout the program!

I can't wait to see what sort of nightmare Shane wears.... the only way he could top what he's had before will be to include electricity - lights, flashing things, LEDs, maybe a little buzzer in his hand that gives you a shock when you shake his hand.

I'll be there... not entirely sure which days yet. I know I'll be there Friday and Saturday (gotta go to the luncheon - always a highlight). Still deciding if I want to get there Thursday or not.

Aw man Chris, I'm bummed you won't be able to make it. Our table is always the rowdiest! Dena won't be able to give us angry looks throughout the program!

I can't wait to see what sort of nightmare Shane wears.... the only way he could top what he's had before will be to include electricity - lights, flashing things, LEDs, maybe a little buzzer in his hand that gives you a shock when you shake his hand.

I'll be thinking about you! Maybe Shane should wear an Yves St. Laurent knock-off made in China.

If John Baumgart shows up at your table at the luncheon, tell him that I would have recognized him this year.

Chris

If John Baumgart shows up at your table at the luncheon, tell him that I would have recognized him this year.

Chris

I have no idea who that is. I don't think I've ever met him before ;)

I only recognize him by his alter-ego: Sir Messy.

Chris

You were at our table the last two years, weren't you? Last year, John was the 2nd seat on my left; the year before, he was my guest seated next to me. I didn't want to wake you.

Chris :devil:

Chris

You were at our table the last two years, weren't you? Last year, John was the 2nd seat on my left; the year before, he was my guest seated next to me. I didn't want to wake you.

Chris :devil:

Yeah, I know who he is. I was making a joke. He's the guy that didn't bring enough calendars last year. :devil: But it's ok - I've already got mine for this year.

Yeah, I know who he is. I was making a joke. He's the guy that didn't bring enough calendars last year. :devil: But it's ok - I've already got mine for this year.

I'll bring what I have left this year, which is hopefully none. :)

I'll bring what I have left this year, which is hopefully none. :)

I must have been asleep for that one. What calendars are we talking about?

Chris