• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have not seen a Thread for FUN attendees yet... So, who's going ?

42 posts in this topic

I must have been asleep for that one. What calendars are we talking about?

Chris

My annual calendar. No scantily clad women, just coins.

Sounds nice. Thanks!

Chris

Can customers take cell phone pics at this convention?

You have to ask the dealer. I've had plenty of dealers that have had no problems with me pulling out my camera and snapping a few pics to send to somoene, or to keep for my own reference. But, I could also see some dealers not wanting you to.

At one time some dealers did not wish to be imaged on the net. It was a security issue. I'm not sure if that's a big deal anymore or not.

I assumed he meant pictures of the coins.... Pictures of the dealers is another question entirely.

Only a few days to go.

I'm starting to get excited! Spent the weekend looking through stuff, figuring out what to bring to show off, what to bring to sell, getting my want lists together.....

I guess I fall into the category of "not posting often". I'll be attending Thursday morning through Saturday afternoon racing around the floor trying to beat out Mike Hayes for those tough Barber Halves. I'm attending the PCGS Luncheon and Barber (BCCS) meeting on Friday and the NGC luncheon on Saturday.

I hope to meet some of you!