• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's a couple of newps...

13 posts in this topic

I like the color on the double eagle, and I find it attractive personally. The toning on the Lincoln cent is also interesting; the coin looks somewhat familiar.

I agree about the Lincoln...seems like I've seen that one before. Great Toning on eBay? hm

I like the 31S Buffalo as well except I don't know what that is under Chief's chin.

jom

I like the color on the double eagle, and I find it attractive personally. The toning on the Lincoln cent is also interesting; the coin looks somewhat familiar.

+1

Great color on both----I always liked the St. Gaudens design but I never picked one up.

I like the 31S Buffalo as well except I don't know what that is under Chief's chin.

It looks like tape or other debris. Although I like the colors, I was more concerned with what appears to be verdigris on the reverse around the mint mark and United States of America. I would crack the coin out and have it conserved, or send it back to PCGS to do the job for you.

It looks like tape or other debris. Although I like the colors, I was more concerned with what appears to be verdigris on the reverse around the mint mark and United States of America. I would crack the coin out and have it conserved, or send it back to PCGS to do the job for you.

Yes I think I will....Thanks....Joe

It's a small planchet delamination flaw under the chin and the reverse is PVC growth not verdigris.

It's a small planchet delamination flaw under the chin and the reverse is PVC growth not verdigris.

After looking back at the images, I agree.