• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My new beautiful Morgan :)

22 posts in this topic

I can tell from "interpreting" the pictures that I would like both of them in hand, but the pictures of both are not very good. I hope you can get some better images when you have them in hand to post here.

Congrats on your new pick ups.

Thanks BRG. They look ok to me and a lot better than I can take. I'll be taking some as soon as I get them though. I have another pic of the 1885, but it might not be that much better.

1885morgandollarpcgsms6.jpg

Edit..yeah not better at all. I'll work on that. Can't wait though. Gonna be a busy week for mail the next week or so.

Very lovely! I'd even be proud to put a Kurtdog sticker on it! :)

Don't even know you and I feel honored. Is it a guarantee of it's loveliness? ;)

I'm glad you asked. Yes. If in my opinion it's ever not lovely I'll give you your money back, no questions asked.

Very lovely! I'd even be proud to put a Kurtdog sticker on it! :)

Don't even know you and I feel honored. Is it a guarantee of it's loveliness? ;)

I'm glad you asked. Yes. If in my opinion it's ever not lovely I'll give you your money back, no questions asked.

:applause:

Very nice and a Doily to boot :)

Thanks. Couldn't resist !!