• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My nomination for listing of the week

26 posts in this topic

It's only $900. Great image. ;)

I think it's genius. A bad image has a better shot at being speculated as a 900$ VAM than does a great image.

The date on the photo is nice and sharp, so the coin must be a valuable "fuzzy die" error.... :)

I think it's genius. A bad image has a better shot at being speculated as a 900$ VAM than does a great image.

One guy has made three offers on it already! What does he know that we don't? :insane:

One guy has made three offers on it already! What does he know that we don't? :insane:

He knows it's really an 1804 dollar.

jom

Since it appears to be a Peace dollar one of you will take a stab at this it, start a thread about it, tell everyone what they might have missed, banter with snarky remarks, post pictures of past scores, retort with pictures of past fails and then return it to the seller without further fanfare........MJ

I like the pink leopard “Lace Booty Panties” in XXXL that the seller also has for sale. Coins and XXXL booties loveit.gif

Thanks for making me aware of the XXXL clothing. I've been looking for this item for a long time!

Since it appears to be a Peace dollar one of you will take a stab at this it, start a thread about it, tell everyone what they might have missed, banter with snarky remarks, post pictures of past scores, retort with pictures of past fails and then return it to the seller without further fanfare........MJ

Funny, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. (thumbs u