• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 newps 14-D Lincolns.Addes a14-D in MS61 to compare with the MS64 grade.

20 posts in this topic

The first one is a VF25.(in hand)

The second is MS 64..comments welcomed,good or bad:).(in transit)

I'm also posting a MS61 to compare the grades..discuss please

LINC1914D.jpg

Linc1914-DMSBNOBV.jpg

Linc1914-DMSREVBN.jpg

Linc1914-DREVms61PQPQ.jpg

LINC1914DREVPQ61.jpg

Both look great, in fact the MS coin looks better than 64 in the pics. Is it in an older holder?

Only have one side,and not sure if it's an older one.

Linc1914-DslabedNGCMS64-1.jpg

The VF piece looks at least 30 in the images. The 64 is out of this world - a dream coin to Lincoln collectors. And yes, that 64 appears to be in a older holder, maybe from the late 1990's?

Only have one side,and not sure if it's an older one.

No not an old no-line fattie holder, no matter you have a wonderfull addition there.

Added another coin to compare grades.The last one is MS 61.

Yep, This is why I DON"T purchase rare coins raw. To me it looks MUCH nicer than a 61 any day of the week. It's either that or the 61 is way off base. Maybe a 63? Great job there buddy...Joe

The 64 looks PQ, should CAC shot gold.

The 25 is ridiculously undergraded from those images. It looks 35, but the images are dark enough to be hiding marks that may or may not be holding it at 25.

Nice gets!

Congrats Grip, great coins, esp. the MS64. What gorgeous lustre, it makes each curl of the hair and beard jump out. Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Jim