• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything must go! posted by Kamakazy

14 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I tried to get back into it, but I have literally just lost interest.

Everything listed in my registry is now for sale. I have already sold a few items this morning so, if you see something you want let me know.

The 25th Ann. Set is sold so you can stop emailing me on those. =)

The only item I am NOT selling is the 1972 doubled penny. That will be my reminder of the passion I once had for this game.

Please, no crazy or lowball offers for something. I am running all purchases through paypal and invoicing directly to make it easy on everyone.

Cheers! And Happy Collecting.

Kamakazy

See more journals by Kamakazy

Someone has asked me to hold it for a couple of days at $3800.00 with all of the original boxes and paperwork. If they don't commit by Wednesday I will let you know.

All 3 gold buffaloes are gone at $6500.00

2008 Gold Unc Set gone at $5500.00

25th Ann. Set Gone at $1500.00

Thanks for your interest on these but $ has been received.

HATE TO SEE YA GO FRIEND!!!!!

We did have a great time rolling up to the 100,000 points in our sets togeather and you will be missed around here.

Take Care and you and the wife " ENJOY LIFE "

Later Bud---Rick

Im sorry youve lost your passion. Rather than sell everything, maybe you should take a break for a few months and reevaluate afterwards. Just so that there are no regrets later on.

Yeah, pretty much did that for about a year. Even added a few to the registry but it's just one of those things with me. I have lost interest so no need to keep all the stuff in a safety deposit box when someone else could enjoy.

Tried new display cases, remodeled the office to accommodate other cases and themes and it just didn't work. I still have unopened boxes from the mint from 2010 that should have long ago been sent in for grading.

I am keeping a few things on the rarer side, but most everything is replaceable should I change gears.