• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Live bidding question

8 posts in this topic

I bid on a lot during today's HA Live Session 4 and it showed me as the winner for that particular lot when I closed my HA Live window. I have bid quiet a few times with HA Live before and generally after a lot is won it shows up in Green with the winning amount under My Bids.

The lot has not shown up on my account yet as a winning bid. It was showing my bid as the winning bid till the close of Session 4 HA Live window.

I would appreciate if someone who bid tonight on HA Live would let me know if their winning lots are showing up.

It might be that your bid was inserted during the internet bidding period. After that ends, and is closed for bids, there is still a later live bidding session, the next day, where bidders at the site in Rosemont Illinois might still outbid you. You may have to wait 24 hours to find out for sure. Hope you got it, good luck.

It might be that your bid was inserted during the internet bidding period. After that ends, and is closed for bids, there is still a later live bidding session, the next day, where bidders at the site in Rosemont Illinois might still outbid you. You may have to wait 24 hours to find out for sure. Hope you got it, good luck.

Nope. I did bid during the live floor event using Heriatge Live. This was a World action lot. I am not sure if they have different rules for that signature session where the do not immediately show the winning bids in the winners account .

I bid on a lot during today's HA Live Session 4 and it showed me as the winner for that particular lot when I closed my HA Live window. I have bid quiet a few times with HA Live before and generally after a lot is won it shows up in Green with the winning amount under My Bids.

The lot has not shown up on my account yet as a winning bid. It was showing my bid as the winning bid till the close of Session 4 HA Live window.

I would appreciate if someone who bid tonight on HA Live would let me know if their winning lots are showing up.

Yep I got 7,4 on platium night and 3 on the last session

wheat

Weird stuff. The coin showed up under my winning bids this morning. I have never seen this happen before with Heritage Live.

Me either, but I'm that glad it worked out in your favor, though. :)

I have - you never know for a few days if you won it or the computer operator was mistaken and it sold on the floor.

You still are not positive until it gets into your hands, or shipping department calls after you paid and say they do not know where it is.

Although for the number of lots these big auction companies move, they do not make many mistakes.