• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Just Sold 2 Great Ones. What do you think?

50 posts in this topic

I could have bought EOR on teletrade for pretty cheap but there not my bag...... The textile toner was kinda offered to me and than someone else got it..... Oh well thats more money to spend on Ron Sirna's hidden gems..... Friday cant come soon enough!

Mr. Abrahams, when are you going to post images of the "2 Great Ones" to which you referred?

(shrug)

;)

:devil:

First person I showed them to went crazy and he is beging for the other ones I have! Life is good!! :bump:

BTW he didnt actually go crazy......... He only bought the textile one because I wanted it.

Who bought them, AB or bestclser1?

erased because its not worth my time...... Carry on

You're act is getting old.

Jersey....... You have no freaking clue whats even going on here... Not a clue. If you did than you would understand.

Who bought them, AB or bestclser1?

erased because its not worth my time...... Carry on

You're act is getting old.

Jersey....... You have no freaking clue whats even going on here... Not a clue. If you did than you would understand.

Well then, why don't you tell us what's going on, instead of leaving a trail of insinuations.