• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Just Sold 2 Great Ones. What do you think?

50 posts in this topic

I still like my personal example.

The Phantom of the Opera[ <3

I had never seen your personal example before, but I like it as well. Most end of roll toners that I have seen are dark and ugly, but the two that you have posted (the one in the original post and your personal example) are exceptions. I like them both, and would purchase them in a heartbeat.

Who bought them, AB or bestclser1?

erased because its not worth my time...... Carry on

You're act is getting old.

Jersey....... You have no freaking clue whats even going on here... Not a clue. If you did than you would understand.

Well then, why don't you tell us what's going on, instead of leaving a trail of insinuations.

Because that's not how we do things where I come from. I'm not a little girl that needs to air out everyone's business.

I am not a big fan of your pics, thats why I said that about the 2 pics in the OP. However you get crazy strong money for your auctions so I guess dont change a thing that aint broke.

I am not a big fan of your pics, thats why I said that about the 2 pics in the OP. However you get crazy strong money for your auctions so I guess dont change a thing that aint broke.

And I keep telling Ebay the same thing!!

Because that's not how we do things where I come from. I'm not a little girl that needs to air out everyone's business.

Yet, everytime GreatToning's name comes up, you have some smart comment. Is that how you do things where you come from? That's pretty girlish to me.

The end roll coin is absolutely breathtaking. I used to collect toners but got derailed by 8 escudos. I might have to rethink my position after I get some more 8 escudos and 8 reales......only a few hundred to go. lol

Yet, everytime GreatToning's name comes up, you have some smart comment. Is that how you do things where you come from? That's pretty girlish to me.

I dont remember ever making a smart comment when his name came up. I do however remember calling him out for AT coins. It is however girlish is saying something on a computer you wouldnt say to someones face.

Great pics, cool coins are so much easier to collect in .jpg format

dimefreak you still here? after your false accusations with the Peace dollar, I would have thought they ban you.

"I dont remember ever making a smart comment when his name came up. I do however remember calling him out for AT coins. It is however girlish is saying something on a computer you wouldnt say to someones face."

Seriously, you trash Greattoning every chance you get.

"I dont remember ever making a smart comment when his name came up. I do however remember calling him out for AT coins. It is however girlish is saying something on a computer you wouldnt say to someones face."

Nope not really.. he just sold two more AT coins this weekend but I didnt say anything....... if you dont like it you can skip my post

Great pics, cool coins are so much easier to collect in .jpg format

dimefreak you still here? after your false accusations with the Peace dollar, I would have thought they ban you.

We dont ban over here for stuff like that.... stop being a cry baby

Nope not really.. he just sold two more AT coins this weekend but I didnt say anything....... if you dont like it you can skip my post

And yet, you just did it again.